When we talk about Paris we usually imagine everything luxurious and it seems unbelievable to visit this city of Love and Romance without a good budget. I believe you have never thought that many amazing places in Paris about which You dreamed a lot can be free, hence if you are interested, stay with me!
- Dreaming about Louvre but don’t have enough money? It’s not a big problem because those who are under 18, those who are disabled and the assistants of disabled people can enter this fascinating cultural and historical venue of Paris for free. Also note that if you visit it on July 14, no matter how old you are the entrance is Free!
- Another most visited destination in Paris is Notre-Dame, which gives an ideal free tour three times a week. The church itself is free to enter; you will have to pay only for climbing the roof and not the church.
- The Museum of Carnavalet is free as well, and it’s a must see attraction in Paris. Here you will communicate with the history of Paris. The vivid collection with colorful solutions will introduce Paris from the very ancient times till our days.
- Of course shopping is a perfect thing to do especially in fashion city Paris but I’m sure exploring flea markets of the city will be preferable too because you will be able to dive in Paris lifestyle and everyday hustle and bustle, and the good thing is you don’t have to pay.
- If you are tired, which is very much possible in Paris, then arrange a happy and family-friendly rest in Jardin du Luxembourg. It’s the favorite place of many locals who want to enjoy the sun, love picnics and games. Here you will discover many new sculptures and marvelous fountains and will admire the great architectural wonder of the glamor lady of Europe.
- Each city has its highest point from where you can enjoy the breathtaking scenery and hold the entire city in your hands. The panoramic view of Paris from Sacre Coeur Basilica in Montmartre is where you should definitely pay a visit.
- The most recognized icon of Paris is also free. You just need to use an elevator or climb the stairs to get to the top of the awe-insuring Eiffel Tower.
- Brand stores and luxury malls embellish Paris. Galleries Lafayette organizes Fashion Shoes Show each Friday from March-December in the popular Lafayette store’s 7th floor.
- Even if you haven’t read any work by Victor Hugo, I’m sure You have heard about him and his great influence on international literature. To visit his Maison is free as well, hence I think it’s one of best places worth visiting in artistic Paris.
- Many churches in Paris hold free concerts. No natter they are organ or classical concerts, blues at American Church or a choir rehearsal at Sacre-Coeur, you will definitely enjoy all of them and will feel relieved because this kind of music is very relaxing and calm.
- During winter you can to go Ice Skating Rinks around the city which are free too. This is a good option especially if you are with kids as children are usually lovers of this sport.
- Pere-Lachaise is the most popular cemetery in the world. Not only celebrities of French origin but also international popular figures are buried there. If you want to see the cemetery of renowned writers, artists, actors cemetery, then Pere-Lachaise is what you will enjoy.
Pick the places which you liked most, make a list of the “to visit places” and simply enjoy your travel around Paris for free.